Fauchon-Baudot & Co is established in Paray-le-Monial (71) since 1902. The company begins with the production of bricks, tiles and tile floors intended to the building and agricultural field. Then, in 1940, the activity of the company moves towards the production of bottom casting refractories (steel in bottom pouring system). In the 1980's, new lines are developed for the manufacture of products intended to foundries of sand moulding, foundries of precision, ceramic industries...

Nowadays, Fauchon-Baudot & Co manufactures 250,000 hollowwares and bricks per months and exports 50% of its production in Europe. The company employs 55 people and carries out an annual turnover of 3.5 million euros.

Located on the edge of the Canal du Centre, the factory stretches on more than 10,000  m²